Our staff of pre-health professions advisors is happy to meet with you to discuss your concerns, questions, or other issues pertaining to your health career plans. Appointments are available either in-person or virtually (using Zoom), and can be scheduled using the link below.
Please note that alumni and any other student not enrolled in coursework at Pitt for the current term will need to contact our office directly in order to schedule an appointment. Any student that is unable to reach their advisor should e-mail the Center at email@example.com.
How to Schedule an Advising Appointment
Once you download the app, you will be prompted to select your school (type in University of Pittsburgh)
- You will be asked to sign in with your Pitt username and password
- You will be asked to authenticate your login using two-factor authentication.
Use the app to schedule an appointment with one of the Pre-health Professions Advisors in the Pre-Health Resource Center:
- Click on the purple “Appointments” button on the Explore menu
- Click on the blue “Schedule an Appointment” bar at the bottom of the My Appointments screen
- Choose “Student Services”
- Choose “Pre-Health Resource Center”
- For Service, choose the reason for your appointment
Please contact us (phone: 412-648-4521; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have any questions.